[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
이 페이지를 한국어로 읽으려면, 여기를 클릭하세요.
Learn to speak more than just daily English conversation. Be professional, and get respect as a business person.
Free English Job Interview Lesson with Josh!
Many English textbooks will teach you basic phrases.
But you know that job interview skills is more than just speaking grammatically correct English. You also have to display your best and appear to be a trustworthy, professional, who gets the job done.
I want to help you with not just “what” to say at the job interview, but also “how” to say it.
There are “confidence triggers” that you can use in a conversation, to let the other person know that you are a capable person.
I’ll help you with English job interview skills for free.
So here are what we’re going to be doing together.
• I will proofread your resumé and give you feedback.
• We will do a mock-interview and help you become more comfortable speaking in English (mock interview means interview practice).
• I’ll fix your sentences and give you more suggestions.
Why would I take the time from my busy schedule to do this for free?
I’m developing an online video lecture course that teaches English job interview skills. I have tons of great advice and English phrases to teach. But I believe it’s also important that not only do we watch the lectures, but we also see the actual interview in action. Seeing fellow students do the job interview will greatly help other students with their interview skills.
We’re going to record our mock interview on video (or audio), and we’ll use short segments from the recorded video (or audio) in our video lecture course.
But I’m shy!
We’ll use the video camera, but if you are shy, we can do audio-only. We’ll make adjustments. If you’re not comfortable disclosing your real name, we’ll use your pseudonym so that your identity is protected. You’ll be doing us and your fellow students great service by agreeing to be recorded and be featured on our future video course.
Am I going to see Josh in person?
Here’s the process and how it’s going to work.
1. You submit your application (see below).
2. If your application is accepted, I’ll fix your resume and send you back with a commentary video showing how I fixed your resume.
3. I’ll give you a set of interview questions for you to choose from. If you want, you can bring your own questions too.
4. We schedule the time and place to meet in person to do a mock-interview.
5. We meet and do a mock-interview. We could do it in a classroom, coffee shop, or online through Skype.
6. You’ll get your mock interview recorded on video and I’ll send it to you.
How do you decide who get accepted?
You’re not a total beginner. You can hold a simple conversation for 5 minutes.
You’re hardworking, not lazy.
How to apply for FREE lessons with Josh
Use the application form below. You’ll know your acceptance within 72 hours.
일상 영어 회화는 어느 정도 할 수 있는데...
- 긴 문장으로 있어 보이는 영어를 구사 하고 싶다
- 머리 속에 번역하지 않고 술술 말하고 싶다
- 그런 고민이 있으면 Josh와 같이 공부 합시다! 지금 메일 구독하세요!